عنوان الموضوع : Expression for the safety of King Abdullah للتعليم
مقدم من طرف منتديات المرأة العربية

Expression for the safety of King Abdullah

In the name of God the Merciful ..

Praise be to Allah, and enough, prayer and peace be upon Prophet Mohammad and after

Er God, sleep from my eyes flew and flew the joy of my heart ...

Zlemt myself to sleep whenever your memory you very gallant noble Comandante feat, O king, good ....

Er God repute Iaabdallah bin Abdulaziz difficult self-described and explained ..!!

Here I am, and adjourned My characters Asitrha Ktairalamzbouh uprising and the meaning of fear!! Intifada and the love panic!! Uprising of anticipation and apprehension, which we solve our health due to the viewer Poly ordered Oazza God and lips ..

My characters and the usual strew brief Maomcn expansive mood and nature without the cost and make ...!!

And Allah the Great and I'm in this Alashralofadil Mcagli In the midst of my circumstances and health and family say it fills my mouth and I Tekrem'zaji affected my heart and my soul rose up and Aakecart myself and overlapped and confused my strength My characters:

What I found during the hearing the news of the Royal Court Serious!! Announcing a viewer of a health of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques ... The lips of God and our parents and all the Muslims straight ...

Wonderful how much we are weak, how poor we are how we are miserable how much we are submissive in the hands of Almighty Allah we can not pay for his permission Dharaila not only bring good command Almighty ..

Wonderful how much this world of wonder how much of the turning points, changes and fluctuations and incidents occur in the blink of an eye from the nearest ... But we always and never recall this great verse, "Verily, all things have We created some" ... The believer is one of the intelligent and the bag is one of these events and changes and fluctuations, the developments and take Alabroaldros!! To know for certain that anymore ... He also said the great holy book, "Everything will perish save face" and worships the Almighty
Wonderful how I suffered and to hear this news wrenching and locked in the depths of my soul, fearing for my guardian of the ill or pain happened to him .... During the hearing of the news as he announced only bar memories and events pass on within the screen is fantastic Makhlkhalp loud to my bones and my nerves ...!!

Wonderful how to Aoqlq ...!! How to Aohzn How to Aotatr This Protector betaine Yan from the brunt of the pain! And reeling from the intensity of pain!!

Any longs to the same pleasure and thrill of happiness and this commander feat Habib people parent leader of the rally may Otabh walk and tired of work!! Wonderful mercy of our vulnerability and nicer to us and Tfjena including love ..!!

How not to worry and that a ruler who praised him Alobtn by the Charity and Oncefh jealous by dedicated and highly commended by leaders competitors by Citizens Yes spoke by those on different orientations and goals honestly this leader, King Abdullah and Bjerith and clarity of himself and His Highness the spirit and good decipara and gentleness of character and clarity of Arabism and his love for the collection of word and non- controversy ... If you ever sit down with a staff of the National Guard, especially older people have seen strange and vivid examples in praise of this king, his humility and simplicity of the spiritual, psychological and Hdthok proximity of them, and pity them and brings them ... Now in Ashrofadil In the days of Hajj .. And supplication to God Almighty Bchweih future and that grants him the well-being and safety of its permanent and that it is an asset to the nation and its people proud and loyal .. God is God and pray this devotion ....

.. We ask God Almighty, Lord of the holy throne of grace that makes the purification of the injury and healing and well-being and long, his age has to obey the Lord and ask Allah of His bounty, that the Quran acknowledges and Iekhal eyes sooner rather than later Avavih and integrity ....

O Iaazim Yakerim Ialatif nicer Babdk Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, O Allah, O cold it Oojall live it to the nation Oh Achmt by the enemies of God rejoice Bchweih his people and nation and loved ones ....

O, O best Alojodin and Yamen to Iahi Yakom There is nothing that in the land or in the sky, heal us Crown Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, a cure for any sickness, heal Aigadr You are the Healer ...

Younis O, O Saviour of the belly of the whale and the Ancient House Iamenkz Abraha O Saviour of the people of the Rock to the welfare of their overpowered them so Faragtha them ... which saved us by the Crown and that the pain Oh God, make the injury his coolness and peace ... Amen Amen Amen
May Allah bless him and bless our Prophet Muhammad, and our example to his family and him ....

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

يسلموو

__________________________________________________ __________