عنوان الموضوع : سورة التحريم مترجمة باللغة الانجليزية كاملة في الاسلام
مقدم من طرف منتديات المرأة العربية

سورة ط§ظ„طھط*ط±ظٹظ… ظ…طھط±ط¬ظ…ط© ط¨ط§ظ„ظ„ط؛ط© ط§ظ„ط§ظ†ط¬ظ„ظٹط²ظٹط© ظƒط§ظ…ظ„ط© معاني مكتوبة كتابة بالانجليزي

Total Verses : 12
Revealed At : MADINA

Verse:001
Abdul Daryabadi : O prophet! why makest thou unlawful that which Allah hath made lawful Unto thee, seeking the good-will of thy wives! And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
Dr. Mohsin : O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allâh has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O Prophet, why do you ban (on your self) something that Allah has made lawful for you, seeking to please your wives? [QETafseerComment] And Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very-Merciful.
Pickthal : O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
Yusuf Ali : O Prophet! why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee?, Thou seekest to please thy consorts? But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Verse:002
Abdul Daryabadi : Surely Allah hath ordained for you absolution from your oaths; and Allah is your Patron and He is the Knower, the Wise.
Dr. Mohsin : Allâh has already ordained for you (O men), the absolution from your oaths. And Allâh is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise.
Mufti Taqi Usmani : Allah has prescribed (the way of) absolution from your oaths. [QETafseerComment] And Allah is your protector, and He is the All- Knowing, the All-Wise.
Pickthal : Allah hath made lawful for you (Muslims) absolution from your oaths (of such a kind), and Allah is your Protector. He is the Knower, the Wise.
Yusuf Ali : Allah has already ordained for you, (O men) the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Verse:003
Abdul Daryabadi : And recall what time the Prophet confided a story Unto one of his spouses, then she disclosed it, and Allah apprised him thereof, he made known part thereof and Withheld part. Then, when he had apprised her of it, she said: who hath acquainted thee therewith! He said the Knower, the Aware hath acquainted me.
Dr. Mohsin : And (remember) when the Prophet (SAW) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives (Hafsah), then she told it (to another i.e. 'Aishah), and Allâh made it known to him, he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her (Hafsah) thereof, she said: "Who told you this?" He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware (Allâh) has told me".
Mufti Taqi Usmani : And (remember) when the Prophet told one of his wives something in secret. So, when she disclosed it (to another wife), and Allah made it known to him, [QETafseerComment] he told (the disclosing wife) part of it, and avoided another part. [QETafseerComment] So when he informed her about it, she said, “Who told you about this?” He said, “I was told of it by the All-Knowing, the All-Aware.
Pickthal : When the Prophet confided a fact unto one of his wives and when she afterward divulged it and Allah apprised him thereof, he made known (to her) part thereof and passed over part. And when he told it her she said: Who hath told thee? He said: The Knower, the Aware hath told me.
Yusuf Ali : When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another) and Allah made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said "Who told thee this?" He said "He told me who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)."

Verse:004
Abdul Daryabadi : If ye twain turn Unto Allah repentant, it is well, surely your hearts are so inclined, and if ye support each other against him, then verily Allah! his friend is He and Jibril and so are the righteous believers; and furthermore the angels are his aiders.
Dr. Mohsin : If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, 'Aishah and Hafsah radhiallahu'anhu) turn in repentance to Allâh, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes); but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allâh is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector), and Jibril (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O two wives of the Prophet,) If both of you repent to Allah, then (your conduct calls for it, because) your hearts have departed from the correct way. And if you back each other against him (the Prophet), then Allah is his supporter, and Jibra’il (Gabriel) and righteous believers, and after all that, angels are his helpers.
Pickthal : If ye twain turn unto Allah repentant, (ye have cause to do so) for your hearts desired (the ban); and if ye aid one another against him (Muhammad) then lo! Allah, even He, is his Protecting Friend, and Gabriel and the righteous among the believers; and furthermore the angels are his helpers.
Yusuf Ali : If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; but if ye back up each other against him, truly Allah is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe― and furthermore, the angels― will back (him) up.

Verse:005
Abdul Daryabadi : Belike his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in exchange wives better than you, Muslims, believers, devout, penitent, worshippers, given to fasting, both non-virgins and virgins.
Dr. Mohsin : It may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allâh), believers, obedient (to Allâh), turning to Allâh in repentance, worshipping Allâh sincerely, given to fasting or emigrants (for Allâh's sake), previously married and virgins.
Mufti Taqi Usmani : It is hoped that, if he divorces you, Allah will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive to Allah, believing, devout, penitent, steadfast in worship, fasting, previously married and virgins.
Pickthal : It may happen that his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your stead wives better than you, submissive (to Allah), believing, pious, penitent, devout, inclined to fasting, widows and maids.
Yusuf Ali : It may be, if he divorced you (all) that Allah will give him in exchange Consorts better than you who submit (their wills) who believe who are devout who turn to Allah in repentance who worship (in humility) who travel (for faith) and fast previously married or virgins.

Verse:006
Abdul Daryabadi : O ye who believe! protect yourselves and your households from a Fire the fuel whereof is mankind and stones, over which are angels, stern, strong; they disobey not Allah in that which He commandeth them, and do that which they are commanded.
Dr. Mohsin : O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allâh, but do that which they are commanded.
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a fire, the fuel of which is human beings and stones, appointed on which are angels, stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them, and do whatever they are ordered to do.
Pickthal : O ye who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire whereof the fuel is men and stones, over which are set angels strong, severe, who resist not Allah in that which He commandeth them, but do that which they are commanded.
Yusuf Ali : O ye who believe! save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded.

Verse:007
Abdul Daryabadi : O ye who disbelieve! excuse not yourselves To-day; ye are only being requited for that which ye have been working.
Dr. Mohsin : (It will be said in the Hereafter) O you who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism)! Make no excuses this Day! You are being requited only for what you used to do[].
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O you who disbelieve, do not make excuses today. You will only be recompensed for what you have been doing.
Pickthal : (Then it will be said): O ye who disbelieve! Make no excuses for yourselves this Day. Ye are only being paid for what ye used to do.
Yusuf Ali : (They will say), "O ye Unbelievers! make no excuses this Day! Ye are being but requited for all that ye did!"

Verse:008
Abdul Daryabadi : O ye who believe! turn Unto Allah with a sincere repentance. Belike your Lord will expiate from you your misdeeds and cause you to enter Gardens whereunder rivers flow, on the Day whereon Allah will not humiliate the prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will be running before them and on their right hands, and they will say: our Lord! perfect for us our light, and forgive us; verily Thou art over everything Potent.
Dr. Mohsin : O you who believe! Turn to Allâh with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expaite from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allâh will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, Their Light will run forward before them and (with their Records — Books of deeds) in their right hands They will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirât (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things[] ."
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O you who believe, turn to Allah with a faithful repentance. It is hoped from your Lord that he will write off your faults, and will admit you to the gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will run before them and to their right hands. They will say, “Our Lord, perfect for us our light, and forgive us. Indeed you are powerful over every thing.”
Pickthal : O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things.
Yusuf Ali : O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: in the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which rivers flow― the Day that Allah will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say "Our Lord! perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness; for Thou has power over all things."

Verse:009
Abdul Daryabadi : O Prophet! strive hard against the infidels and the hypocrites, and be stern Unto them. And their abode is Hell: a hapless destination!
Dr. Mohsin : O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them; their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.[]
Mufti Taqi Usmani : O Prophet, carry out Jihad (struggle) against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh with them. [QETafseerComment] Their final abode is Jahannam (Hell), and it is an evil end.
Pickthal : O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.
Yusuf Ali : O Prophet! strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell― an evil refuge (indeed).

Verse:010
Abdul Daryabadi : Allah propoundeth for those who disbelieve the similitude of the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut. They were under two of our righteous bondmen; then they defrauded them. Wherefore the twain availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: enter ye twain the Fire with those who enter.
Dr. Mohsin : Allâh sets forth an example for those who disbelieve, the wife of Nûh (Noah) and the wife of Lut (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed them (their husbands by rejecting their doctrine) So they [Nûh (Noah) and Lut (Lot) A.S.] availed them (their respective wives) not, against Allâh, and it was said: "Enter the Fire along with those who enter!"
Mufti Taqi Usmani : Allah has cited for the disbelievers the example of the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut. Both were married with two of Our righteous servants, but betrayed them. So they could not benefit them against Allah at all, and it was said, “Enter the Fire along with those who enter.” [QETafseerComment]
Pickthal : Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot, who were under two of Our righteous slaves yet betrayed them so that they (the husbands) availed them naught against Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who enter.
Yusuf Ali : Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of Our righteous servants but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!"

Verse:011
Abdul Daryabadi : And Allah propoundeth for those who believe the similitude of the wife Of Firawn, when she said: my Lord! build me in Thine presence a house in the Garden, and deliver me from Firawn and his handiwork, and deliver me from the transgressing people.
Dr. Mohsin : And Allâh has set forth an example for those who believe; the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allâh).
Mufti Taqi Usmani : And Allah has cited for the believers the example of the wife of Fir’aun (Pharaoh), when she said, “My Lord, build for me, near You, a house in the Paradise, and deliver me from Fir’aun and his deeds, and deliver me from the unjust people.”
Pickthal : And Allah citeth an example for those who believe: the wife of Pharaoh when she said: My Lord! Build for me a home with thee in the Garden, and deliver me from Pharaoh and his work, and deliver me from evil-doing folk;
Yusuf Ali : And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe, the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong";

Verse:012
Abdul Daryabadi : And the similitude of Maryram daughter of lmran, who preserved her chastity, wherefore We breathed in it Of Our Spirit. And she testified to the words of her Lord and His Books and she was of the devout.
Dr. Mohsin : And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imrân who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Rûh [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel)[]], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allâh: "Be!" and he was; that is 'Īsā (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary) as a Messenger of Allâh], and (also believed in) His ******ures, and she was of the Qanitun (i.e. obedient to Allâh)[].
Mufti Taqi Usmani : And (Allah has also cited the example of) Maryam, daughter of ‘Imran who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her Our spirit, and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was one of the devout.
Pickthal : And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His ******ures, and was of the obedient.
Yusuf Ali : And Mary the daughter of `Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into her (body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (Servants).

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

جزآآك الله خير يـ آلغلآ

__________________________________________________ __________
جزاكي الله كل خير
جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك

بارك الله فيك وجزاك كل خير

يعطيك الف عافيه

طرررح جميل ومميز ومفيد